Adult Fitness Bootcamps
Why Boot Camps? The TOP 5 Reasons to Join One
1) Boot Camp is an affordable way to get Personal Training and reach your goals. The cost of Boot Camp is about 75% lower than hiring a Certified Personal Trainer to work one on one with you to obtain your goals.
2) People who commit to joining organized fitness programs achieve far better results and stick with their training on a more consistant basis.
3) By training under the supervision of a Personal Trainer and in a group setting, you will stay refreshed and motivated, much more so that training in a crowded, smelly gym.
4) Boot Camp is for all fitness levels and the program is tailored so each individual can work within their ability.
5) Everyday there are new, challenging workouts so you will stay motivated and challenged.
GET THE FACTS ON BOOTCAMPS! BOOTCAMP FAQ's
Q: The Full Throttle Boot Camp sounds hard and I haven’t been exercising lately, can I still do it?
A: Absolutely! Our classes are designed so everyone works within their own ability. We never make you do anything that would put you at risk for injury or set you up for failure. All fitness levels, ages, shapes and sizes are encouraged to join.
Q: Do I need to bring anything to class?
A: No! Full Throttle Fitness is a full scale gym. We have over 50 pieces of health club quality cardio and weight machines to go along with a full weight room and over 8,000 square feet of indoor synthetic grass turf.
Q: What types of exercises are done each day in Boot Camp?
A: The beauty of it is EVERYTHING! Each day there is a completely different workout consisting of resistance training, cardiovascular and muscular endurance exercises, core strengthening, plyometrics, boxing/kickboxing, and interval circuit training. You will never do the same routine twice! This is the key to achieving “ACCCELERATED RESULTS!”
Q: How many days should I do Boot Camp?
A: It really varies…many of our clients train 5-6 days per week. For beginners, it is recommended you do 2-3 days per week for the first month, and then add more days when you are ready.
Q: What type of results will I achieve with Boot Camp?
A: This varies greatly based on your level of consistency with exercise and nutrition. Most of our members show an amazing change in their fitness level within the first 30 days, followed by weight loss, decrease in inches, and a tremendous improvement on core and muscular strength. You will get out of our program what you put into it.
ANYMORE QUESTIONS? CALL US ANYTIME!